The Cannon Memorial YMCA includes 3 branches in Cabarrus County: West Cabarrus, Kannapolis, and Harrisburg. These YMCAs strengthen the foundations of our community through well-being and fitness, camps, family time, swim, sports and play, and other activities for people of all ages, incomes and abilities. We’re more than just a place to work out. At the Y, we help build a healthy spirit, mind and body for all with the core values of caring, honesty, respect and responsibility at the heart of everything we do.
With a commitment to nurturing youth development, promoting healthy living, and fostering a sense of social responsibility, the Y ensures that every individual has access to the essentials needed to learn, grow and thrive.
The Cannon YMCA's will be closed on Thursday, November 26th and will re-open for regular operating hours on Friday, November 27th.
- Turkey Burn - Group Exercise Additions and Changes for November 27th
- Fit and Festive
- Mobile App Now Available
- Community Farm
- Dance Ballet/Modern Jazz (WC) - Register by November 15, 2015
- Frostbite 5k & Fun Run - Register December 18, 2015
- Field Trip - Biltmore Estate - December 3, 2015
- Boys Basketball Ages 9 -18 (WC) - Register by December 7, 2015
- Polar Express Family PJ Party (WC), Friday, December 4, 2015 | 6pm -9pm
The YMCA and Carolinas HealthCare System have a unique partnership that makes health professionals available in both the West Cabarrus & Kannapolis YMCAs. Our Wellness Centers offer a variety of programs and services that range from preventative care, health assessments, education and health coaching. >> Learn More